February 11, 2008

Pictures from South Africa...

So, here are my first pics:
This is kathryn, heidi and me on the plane. we stopped in Dakar but didn't get out of the plane. The flight crew comes thru and sprays this stuff, and it's gross.

Woah! check out all that luggage!

This was our last leg of our trip. It started with an 17 hour (DIRECT) flight. We spent the night in a guest house in J0hannesburg. Got on a 4 hours bus ride to Whiteriver. Then, finally, Jeremy and Jen picked us up and we drove 15 minutes to our house. Whew....


This is the view from Heidi and Kathryn's room. It's quite lovely! The weather has been pretty nice too. February is the last month of summer here. So, I'm hoping that it will only get cooler from now on. :-) But you know me; I don't care for hot weather...

No comments: