July 30, 2008

these are a few of my favorite things...

my (current) favorite pair of shoes... purchased in south africa at Mr. Price, for real, that's the name of the store...


my new "toy", yep, a nintendo DS, nice...

in south africa i told kathryn that i wanted a bag that said, "i heart samwise", so i made one myself...
i wear this shirt almost every other day, yeah, i'm a geek...


i LOVE this soundtrack, i really liked the movie too, but the soundtrack is awesome! i'm listening to it right now...

a freshly made bed; it just doesn't happen everyday...

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Wow, an updated blog, just for me? This is one of my favorite blogs of yours! How did you get a ds? So cool.

Love the shoes, and the bag.

Jen Price said...

Yeah, you posted! I've also been checking so I could see what's going on in your life! Makes me jealous you were in NY - twice! I love the Big Apple. So what is samwise?