April 5, 2009

Cupcake decorating party #1...

I had a few of my friends asked me to teach them how to do a little cake decorating, so we got together last Wednesday. It ended up being a going-away party too for our friend, Cindy. Here's some pics of the tasty treats we made...

i got this idea from this great book called, Hello, Cupcake...
Oreo sunflowers, yummy!
Olivia and her "fish bowl" cupcake...
yeah, it's made with a mini oreo...
bird's nest...
this is Cindy, and it was her going away party...
it's like Willy Wonka's factory...
Brenda was quite proud of her easter basket cupcake...
Ricci and Jeremy - if he was a cupcake...
candle light, wine, oreos, airheads, cupcakes - so romantic...


1 comment:

Jen Price said...

Your Hello, Cupcake creation looks amazing! You should have come decorate for Joshua's party this weekend! (See my post tomorrow for my cupcake disaster! Although it is hard to find the same ingredients here!)