June 17, 2009

no school like old school...

Here's a blast from the past. Today my mom handed me this calendar that i made when i was 14. It was my Christmas present for everyone on my mom's side of the family (the Grimm's) in 1994. 1994! :-0 As you can see, it's not a "regular" calendar. It just lists everyone's birthdays and anniversaries...

here's a little bit humor. a very little bit...
most of the drawings were from a "how to draw comics" book that we owned. but i remember that i couldn't find a drawing of a turkey, so i improvised...
i remember being very proud at how the old, crappy house turned out. i don't know why...

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I love it! And I always thought you were so cool. However, I was actually pretty upset that the picture for "My" month was a chicken. I wanted the one with the bunny... haha.

Jody said...

I actually remember this! Awesome! 1994 was a long time ago...I think it's time for an updated one. I know I could sure use one! :-)