October 15, 2009

well, hmm...

Ok, so i want to start blogging again. I'm back from Switzerland and i'm in Texas doing... well, nothing. I've been asking God 'what's next' and He seems to be telling me to rest and wait. In other words, take a chill pill :-D I don't want to waste all of time so I'm painting some, doing a little reading and, hopefully, working here and there. So, I don't have a whole lot to write about but since I have the time, i would like to blog a little.
This afternoon i had a post already to go and Photobucket was giving me some issues with resizing my photos. hmm. I could either have really massive photos that wouldn't show up entirely on my blog, OR i could little-itty-bitty thumbnail-size photos. What's the deal yo? Then I tried resizing to photos in iPhoto and that didn't seem to do the trick either. Is it just operator problems? hm. I'm hoping to have this sorted soon. Until then, please don't hold your breath...

1 comment:

Jen Price said...

Have fun resting...you're always welcome back here. :)