January 18, 2010

mild obsession monday: it's coming! it's coming!

LOST



Oh yes. It's coming. The final season of Lost. And 'mild' obsession may be a little too, well, mild of a description of my feelings for this show. (insert sheepish grin here)

I've called my friends during the commercial breaks to discussed what just happened. I've read websites (yes, that's plural) that theorize on what Lost is all about. I've gone to Lost parties - dressed as characters from the show. (another sheepish grin)

There's been 3 new cast photo promos just released:

promo1

promo2

promo3

Entertainment Weekly Online has a contributor named Doc Jensen. He really loves his Lost and he really loves theorizing about the show. If you have a mild obsession too, you should read some of his ideas here.


No comments: