March 28, 2010

a few thoughts from India...

yep. I'm tired. I've always been someone who need a good deal of sleep. Go ahead. Ask my mom. As a kid, I didn't care if my friends were over, if I was sleepy, I would go to sleep. :-) Since I'm still adjusting here, I'm not writing a whole lot yet. Here some thoughts...

We have air conditioning where we are staying. It's nice. Cause it is hot outside. I've had worst but the AC is a hugh blessing :-)

Indian drivers are incredible. I don't know how anyone can drive so offensively and yet so defensively at the same time. It always makes me a little nervous but they actually really good drivers. It's just different.

My sinuses cleared up just in time for the lovely scents of Mumbai. I'm glad to be able to breath - mostly.

Tonight we're going to visit the orphanage that I worked with 4 years ago on my first trip to India. I'm looking forward to seeing the kids again. I'm not sure if any of them will remember me because they have lots of different teams that come through and work with them. But i remember them!

3 comments:

Nothing said...

You are right ma'am. Indian drivers are incredible, thanks to the Indian roads. :P

GUHAN said...

OMG! really Kelly, Indian drivers are so daring, and the roads are very dangerous when compared to other countries, If u drive a vehicle in India, then you can drive that vehicle in any sorts of road conditions present in world.

rsgoldget said...

On this occasion out, hip-hop along with good ole' may form the idea from the tunes, that actually matches the modern look of the action.According to this kind of early play period, it would appear that SSX Upon Tour should supply yet another winning entry in EA's well-established collection. The brand new fine art style provides game a brand new look that is certainly associated by the gameplay as well as music. Adding skis assists strengthen your play alternatives, and also the new excursion function sounds like it will combine the best proportions involving new and old. At this time, our only gripe may be the insufficient on the internet play for your multi-player processes, which was a play component we'd expected to see expanded following your guaranteeing start in SSX3.

old school rs gold

old school runescape gold